FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

Yay; Accepted as a ContentCreator

CoffeeLordCasper

Hey peoples,
I was accepted into the Beta, then accepted as a Content Creator WOOOOO, So I will be going live on Twitch quite a lot during the beta test, I don't know if I will be granted extra keys to enter the game or anything of the sort, but I will be promoting the game and doing my own giveaways(globally through amazon, or similar), most likely coffee or chocolate related.
If, however I am given keys, I will be doing that too. Waiting for a response from an email.

I just want to say thank you Vawraek Technology, I've been here since the first month of announcement back in the day, and I may not be a big forum guy, but I will do my best

Attached image is an edited copy of the email, figured I would give partial proof to the people.

Anyways, wrapping this up, I hope to see you all there, or in game and playing with me.

- twitch.tv/CoffeeLordCasper
- youtube is @TheMidnightCafeAU where I will probably post un-edited vods.

Attachments

• Content Creator TheQuinfall.jpg
    Content Creator TheQuinfall.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 5

CoffeeLordCasper

Gz Coffee and welcome back to Quinfall again^^
Thank you and its good to see some things have changed, though some things have not.

I sent a follow up email to them regarding what a CC with them would entail and received no response.
I was wondering what sort of assistance they offer, but there isn't even a subsection on the discord or a support network.

So i question if it's just a title or if they have something planned. I dont really mind if i dont get keys to giveaway or anything, but assistance and communication
are huuuuge when it comes to CC, even have promo art to share etc.

in saying all this though, they havent responded to when testing will begin, so i assume it may just fall under the wait and see part of it all, so i shall be patient.
drink my coffee and chill =]

hope you are well Heathcliff.

Hello. Of course, we have a special key distribution for content creators. The content producer process that we have agreed and are in agreement on this issue is ongoing. If you have provided transportation via e-mail, stay tuned. Thank you!

CoffeeLordCasper

Hello. Of course, we have a special key distribution for content creators. The content producer process that we have agreed and are in agreement on this issue is ongoing. If you have provided transportation via e-mail, stay tuned. Thank you!
Thanks for getting back to me,
Will stay tuned =]
As for Email yes, I got a response saying yes.
just that initial email, the translation is not great and their was not much of a follow-up and because we didn't know when beta was starting it was just hard to prepare, that was all.
this was enough follow up for me, so thank you again. hopefully I will receive another email soon regarding more details.
Have a great day Treon and good luck with your mission to save the Quinfall Planet =]

Stay tuned. Thanks!
Thanks for getting back to me,
Will stay tuned =]
As for Email yes, I got a response saying yes.
just that initial email, the translation is not great and their was not much of a follow-up and because we didn't know when beta was starting it was just hard to prepare, that was all.
this was enough follow up for me, so thank you again. hopefully I will receive another email soon regarding more details.
Have a great day Treon and good luck with your mission to save the Quinfall Planet =]
Stay tuned. Thanks!