FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

It's time to name the price of the game.

GameBross

Hello dear developers of The Quinfall! ?

There was an announcement that the CBT is planned for January 30th and after the CBT, the game will soon be fully released. I think it’s time to announce to all players how much the game will cost. Since many people wait every day for the release of the game and can’t wait, they call their friends along the way to go on a journey together! But everyone is faced with such a problem that everyone is worried about not knowing the cost of the game and has not yet decided to join the journey together. Many clans will agree with me, because all clans want to recruit more clan members before the game releases so that they can go together to conquer territory! ⚔️

If you agree with me, then I ask you to like this post. ❤️

FeddyGuru

Fair to say if your a new comer that didn't register early, buying closed beta without a guarantee of having a key, the price should be very cheap...cheap enough to make us believe its not a pump and dump scam like the day after
The game has my attention and I would gladly buy my way into the BETA, checked out their LinkedIn and I'm impressed.

Hello. We do not charge any fee to players who will participate in our game during the CBT process. At the end of the CBT, you will see the price status of Quinfall when the necessary research on our pricing policy is completed. I can tell you that we are working on a price policy that players from all countries will not complain about. Thank you!