FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

Hi, I'm new here.

psatdead

Essas informações tu pode encontar no proprio site do jogo, onde ele resume um pouco sobre os tipos de PVP e PVE que vão ocorrer

Diavoir

Can someone explain the details of the open world pvp system?
There is no detailed information about pvp and pve. There are only some activities that we know. There will be a lot of PvP; most likely, killing players will be available all over the map, except for safe zones. No one has canceled non-aggression treaties between alliances, but so have betrayal and murder.

Diavoir

I can't wait to log into the server and be killed 1000 times before I leave the starting location

ayamatta

Hello new, just silent running. I am ready to be killed 1000 times, not sure about that Diavoir. Can I scream like a little man as I die?

Diavoir

Without sarcasm! No random respawn points?! If I could I would help you. Sorry, that is a grind.
Typically, spawn points are located in safe areas. In some MMOs, even in the city you could get killed. But in general, that's what pvp is for. I think there will be rookie assassin guilds and kill collectors in the grind zones. But since the world is VERY BIG, there should be fewer problems

ayamatta

Very big world is always good.
Typically, spawn points are located in safe areas. In some MMOs, even in the city you could get killed. But in general, that's what pvp is for. I think there will be rookie assassin guilds and kill collectors in the grind zones. But since the world is VERY BIG, there should be fewer problems
A massive world is always good.