FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

Beta Activation Successful

Cuarentor

Hello everyone, I’ve come across something on my account that’s caught my attention. I’m wondering what it signifies. Could anyone let me know if it’s something I can play, and if that’s the case, how can I download the game?:

quin.png

Last edited:
Hello, you are eligible for the 2nd CBT login. The download will be active after the game keys are distributed. Stay tuned to our social media accounts and discord account for the process. Thanks!

Feylinchen

Hello, you are eligible for the 2nd CBT login. The download will be active after the game keys are distributed. Stay tuned to our social media accounts and discord account for the process. Thanks!
I am kinda Disappointed, I was one of the first 3 Users here in the Forum before it was whipped, and not get invited :-(

MackaBOPOHA

Судя по всему я так и не дождусь приглашения, а значит и следить за новостями нет смысла. Очень жаль. Пригласил сюда два десятка человек, но чем-то не нравлюсь, видимо. Или дело в том, что я из России? Подожду ещё неделю и если ничего не придёт, забуду про этот проект.

Hello. For the 2nd CBT, we announced that the accepted players have been announced. You can find out if you have been accepted or not by following our discord account. Key distribution has not started yet. An announcement about this will be made soon. We understand your impatience. Please continue to follow us. Thank you!