FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

Apply for test service qualification

Dear Head of game Development team/Test recruitment

Hello!

I am a player full of infinite love for games, but also a keen to explore the game world, the pursuit of the ultimate game experience. After learning that your team is looking for a game tester, I submit this application with great excitement and anticipation, hoping to have the opportunity to be a part of your team and contribute to the creation of a great game.

‌ Love and dedication to games ‌

Ever since I started playing video games, I have been fascinated by the rich story, beautiful graphics, and unique gameplay mechanics. Whether it is the immersion of role-playing, the intellectual collision of strategy games, or the intense excitement of competitive games, I am never tired of immersing myself in them. This love for games makes me full of curiosity and exploration of every detail of the game industry. I am eager to have a deeper understanding of the production process of games, experience and participate in the growth of games.

Two, rich game experience ‌

Over the past few years, I've played a wide range of games, including but not limited to RPGS, FPS, MOBA, strategy, simulation, and more. These experiences not only gave me a deep understanding of the design concepts of different types of games and the needs of players, but also cultivated my keen problem finding ability and good problem solving ability. I was able to quickly identify potential problems in the game, such as imbalance, frequent bugs, poor user experience, etc., and try to make reasonable suggestions for improvement.

Three, rigorous testing attitude ‌

I understand the importance of playtesting, which is directly related to the quality of the game and the player experience. Therefore, I promise to treat every test task with a high sense of responsibility and a rigorous attitude. Whether it is functional test, performance test or compatibility test, I will strictly follow the test plan to ensure the comprehensiveness and accuracy of the test. At the same time, I am also willing to maintain close communication and cooperation with team members to jointly solve the problems and challenges encountered in the testing process.

‌ The value brought to the team ‌

I believe that with my love for games, extensive gaming experience, and rigorous testing attitude, I can bring the following value to your team:

Improve game quality ‌ : Through careful testing work, timely find and report the problems and deficiencies in the game, to provide valuable feedback and suggestions for the development team.

‌ Optimize player experience ‌ : From the perspective of players, suggestions are put forward to improve the game interface, optimize the operation process and enhance the fun of the game, so as to improve the overall satisfaction of players.

‌ Promote team collaboration ‌ : actively participate in team discussion and collaboration, share their own testing experience and insights, and grow and progress together with team members.

Finally, I sincerely hope that your team can give me this valuable opportunity to put my passion and talent into the work of game testing. I believe that with the guidance and support of your team, I will be able to become an excellent game tester and make my own contribution to the success of the game.

Looking forward to your reply!
  • Below are the accounts of my friends and family

Attachments

• account information.txt
    676 bytes · Views: 3
Hello, we will soon be recruiting players to volunteer for the test team. I have saved your details and will contact you when the applications open, stay tuned. Thank you.
Тоже оставляю свою заявку на участие в команде тестировщиков

在接下来的流程中,我们将通过 Discord 频道与玩家分享相关信息。敬请期待。

Соответствующая информация будет доведена до сведения игроков через наш канал discord в следующем процессе. Следите за новостями.

在接下来的流程中,我们将通过 Discord 频道与玩家分享相关信息。敬请期待。

Соответствующая информация будет доведена до сведения игроков через наш канал discord в следующем процессе. Следите за новостями.
Большая просьба, доводите всю необходимую информацию до игроков непосредственно на вашем сайте. В связи с тем что многие не пользуются Discord, будет удобно узнавать новости об игровом процессе к примеру здесь, на форуме.

Большая просьба, доводите всю необходимую информацию до игроков непосредственно на вашем сайте. В связи с тем что многие не пользуются Discord, будет удобно узнавать новости об игровом процессе к примеру здесь, на форуме.
Разумеется, помимо нашего дискорд-сервера, в других официальных социальных сетях нашей игры также будут выкладываться материалы на эту тему. Не волнуйтесь. Вы также можете быть в курсе событий, пройдя по этой ссылке.