FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

Story Anostia - White Queen

Q Anostia.jpg

The different successive shadows are reminiscent of a light shining in the midst of disharmony.

Our story takes place within the enchanting confines of Anostia, a fictional city of Quinfall, full of mystery and splendour. At the centre of this fascinating world stands the White Queen, a unique figure whose authority rivals that of the Emperor. Her story weaves a captivating narrative of intrigue, power and unrelenting destiny that shapes the fabric of this fantastical realm.

The White Queen possesses exceptional skills in both martial and strategic arts, making her a formidable leader. Her proficiency in dagger fighting and archery sets her apart. However, what really sets her apart is her unique bloodline, coupled with a curse that marks the future White Queen in an endless cycle. This curse refers to a recurring lineage of queens who inherit her abilities and responsibilities.

Despite facing countless setbacks and challenges, the White Queen is determined to reclaim her rightful power and position as ruler of Anostia. Her journey is a heroic one, driven by an unwavering spirit and desire for justice. She believes in upholding the values and principles that Anostia stands for.

On her journey to reclaim her birthright, the White Queen encounters new obstacles and forges unexpected alliances. These encounters test her abilities, determination and character, leading her to discover the true meaning of power. Along the way, he earns the title "Flower of Justice in the Shadow of Darkness", symbolising his role in bringing balance and righteousness to Anostia.

Quinfall is a story of endurance, self-discovery, and the enduring struggle for justice in a world full of challenges and mysteries.

so we will help her in her jurney?
Actually, that's not the only way to put it. There are main story characters in Quinfall who have more than one purpose. It is your choice to help them or not. Of course, remember that your choices will change the fate of Quinfall.

FireHawK

Actually, that's not the only way to put it. There are main story characters in Quinfall who have more than one purpose. It is your choice to help them or not. Of course, remember that your choices will change the fate of Quinfall.
in terms that this is an MMO game, how personal choices will affect the world, different player will see a different result?
or it will depend on a % of all players choices?

Zuko

So i'm assuming there's going to be a faction that's loyalists to the Emperor and another one that supports the White Queen? Some Game of Thrones type vibes.

Spike

is that true
Will the fate of Quinfall be effected by all and every things? Will it be effected for example like monopoly of some trades by some big clans and quilds? Or something like this

Your questions and interest seem very exciting. I'll give you a few hints about Quinfall's story and quest system and leave the rest to your imagination!

"It is entirely your choice to be the hero or villain in Quinfall's story. This will allow you to see different endings of the story. Some mysteries will be hidden in your interactions with quest NPCs."

That's all I have to say for now, but I feel like I've mentioned a lot of open-ended information.;)