FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

30th january on Steam?

hustlegrimm

Hello guys, can i ask what will happen on 30th january on Steam? Game wasnt on Closed beta yet? Cant see much information about the game, gameplay videos also. Just few short videos in Mobile Resolution on Youtube...

One advice to Quinfall team - take the marketing of the game on another higher level because people dont know anything about the game. Lack of information reminds of other games wich have been released and it was a huge disappoitment.

Greetings, looking forward to play the game!

Alfadis

Yea so far, it looks like it could although just be a scam. Dont hope it is, but the lack of information, and the short release distance, dont let me feel good. And normaly, i should be happy with a such promising content, and short release date.

fatal1525

Keeping glass half full... the silence and lack of buzz is because the company decided to invest capital into development and not marketing... although history as shown this usually not to be the case. We'll see...

Yea so far, it looks like it could although just be a scam. Dont hope it is, but the lack of information, and the short release distance, dont let me feel good. And normaly, i should be happy with a such promising content, and short release date.
Did you pay anything to call the game a scam? Did you get scammed? The answer is NO, so why telling this game as scam?

Please watch this video first:
You can call a game as scam after doing the mentioned subject in the video that shows how Ashes of Creation is SCAM game actually...

Last edited:
I heard that too but how do we participate?
1st Closed Beta, only with the key can enter that keys are already sent to limited number of players. Therefore, you will not be able to play the game 30th January 2024, and there is NDA for the participants, so until 2nd Closed Beta we will not see any footage from 1st Closed Beta test...

You can play the game starting from 2nd Closed Beta where you need to buy the closed beta package from Steam. I am only guessing that, 2nd Closed Beta will come around June 2024 if everything goes smoothly.

I expect the game to come Q4 2024 or 2025 for open beta, not early than that.

Rapt

Another pay to play an incomplete game, I'll pass. My experience is they are never worth it... Bye, Bye.