FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

V.I.PersEnd | PVP Warlords & Masters of PVE

RULY

Looking for founders to join me in creating a hardcore guild for the beta and beyond. The guild will be called V.I.PersEnd or VIPersEnd and will be NA-based, primarily English-speaking (but all languages are welcome). The goal is to work together to achieve the highest level of success possible in the game in both PVP and PVE. So that means everything from castle sieges to raiding, we will dominate it all. The goal is to build the strongest guild we can be in this game and eventually extend over to Ashes of Creation when that game releases.

A little about me, I'm a game developer and strategy game enthusiast. I'm at my best when combining strategy and pvp which is why I think I'm going to be a great leader in this game as well as AoC. I've led many teams and groups for years and years, have very strong soft skills, and understand the rules of rulers. I've also played with and led some of the most hardcore PVP guilds across many MMOs.

I'm being intentionally vague on the details of the guild because I'm seeking founders to help me charter the guild and decide its focus. Reach me on discord at ruly5201 if you're interested or reply to this forum post.

The meaning behind the name V.I.PersEnd is essentially that no one person is bigger than the group. We play together, we grind together, we die together. The vibe of the clan is rebellious and subversive. We may end up being the underdogs, fighting the VIPers, or the top clan. Or we may end up being the top clan and sharing our mantra of "no one person is bigger than the group" all across the game world. Ultimately, I would like it if we were ferocious in PVP but also just, and righteous, and benevolent to the rest of the player base.

VIPersEnd Logo1 copy.png