FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

Subject: Feedback and Suggestions for Quinfall's Combat System

Dear Developers,

I recently had the pleasure of watching the short videos showcasing various weapon combinations and subclasses in Quinfall. These snippets were highly engaging, and I'm eagerly looking forward to longer, more detailed videos. It would be particularly fascinating if developers could play and explain the characters during a live stream, offering deeper insights into gameplay mechanics.

Feedback on Combat System:

Polish and Impact: The combat system in Quinfall is promising and already feels more impactful than in Throne and Liberty. A bit more refinement could elevate it further. While we haven't seen a complete combat video yet, the snippets suggest that Quinfall is on the right track, especially when compared to other titles like Kayra.

Hit Registration and Synchronization: The smoothness in hit registration and synchronization between characters in Quinfall is commendable. The accuracy of skill deployment on targets is noticeably superior to the desync issues observed in games like New World. This level of precision enhances the overall combat experience.

Attack Speed and Combat Dynamics: Increasing the attack speed for certain skills could improve the combat system, potentially aligning it with the dynamic and enjoyable combat style experienced in Tera Online. The action combat in Quinfall, while reminiscent of Tera, also brings its unique flair to the genre.

In conclusion, the direction Quinfall's combat system is taking is impressive. With a few adjustments, particularly in terms of combat fluidity and attack dynamics, I believe it can offer an exceptional gaming experience. Thank you for your ongoing efforts, and I look forward to future updates and releases.

Best regards,

Heathcliff Aincrad

Last edited:
Hello! The team's work on our video shares continues. We will share it with you when it is completed. In addition, your suggestion has been delivered to the development team and necessary actions have been taken. Thank you for your interest!

Hello! The team's work on our video shares continues. We will share it with you when it is completed. In addition, your suggestion has been delivered to the development team and necessary actions have been taken. Thank you for your interest!
I have watched the spear combat short video today, it looks nice. I have started to remember Lineage 2 Warlord class, a tank pull mobs and Warlord kills with AOE.

The feedback for spear:
I hope that you increase attack speed and attack range of the spear a little more to make much unique weapon to cover more AOE area; because the current length of the spear looks short.

Note:
This attack speed increase should be applied for every weapon.