FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

Subject: Constructive Feedback on New Caravan System Feedback

Subject: Constructive Feedback on New Caravan System

Dear Quinfall Game Development Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently had the opportunity to review the latest update to the caravan system in your game, and I would like to offer some constructive feedback to enhance player experience and system functionality.

1. Animal Caravan Modifications: It would greatly improve gameplay if the animal caravan had reduced health points (HP) but received enhanced defensive capabilities when players equip mount-specific items. This adjustment would add strategic depth to the caravan system.

2. Caravan Carriage Cart Option: Introducing a caravan carriage cart that provides area-of-effect (AOE) buffs could be a valuable addition. This version should be more resilient than the animal version, offering players a strategic choice based on their gameplay style.

3. Visibility of Caravan Loads: Currently, there is no visual indication when a caravan mount is carrying items, which can be confusing. It would be beneficial if visual changes and a reduction in speed were implemented based on the weight the caravan mount carries.

4. Treasure Chest Appearance: While the treasure chest design is appealing, adjusting its size, color, and animation effects based on the value and quantity of the goods carried would enhance realism and player engagement. For standard packages, having them physically carried by players on their backs after being dropped would add an interesting gameplay element.

5. Mount Skills: Adding unique skills to mounts, such as a temporary rush ability for the elephant, which could affect both foes and allies indiscriminately, would create dynamic interactions. Extending this skill system to other caravan mounts could diversify the gameplay options available.

6. Carrying Pack System: Incorporating a carrying pack system with steam punk-style vehicles, similar to those seen in Archeage, would offer an exciting alternative for transporting goods and enhance the thematic richness of the game.

Caravan Camps: Allowing players to build caravan camps at locations of their choosing outside the city’s safe zones would address common frustrations experienced in similar games. This feature would provide strategic depth, allowing players to prepare and protect their caravans better.

By considering these suggestions, I believe the caravan system can be significantly improved, enhancing both the strategic elements and overall enjoyment of the game. Thank you for your dedication to creating a dynamic and engaging gaming experience. I look forward to seeing how these ideas might be integrated into future updates.

Best regards,

Heathcliff

Hello. I have forwarded your suggestions to the relevant department. Thank you for your interest. Stay tuned!