FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

Quinfall - Let's Discuss About Weapon Mastery System

Hello Quinfall players!

With the recent update of Quinfall's website, we now have access to more information about in-game abilities and weapon variety. In this article, I would like to discuss how we as players can better utilise these new features and share our opinions. If you haven't checked them out yet, you can check them out by clicking here.

Abilities: There are a variety of abilities in the world of Quinfall, each with different powers. We are curious how these abilities fit into your playstyle and strategy. What are your favourite abilities and why?

Weapon Variety: The variety of weapons in Quinfall is quite wide. Which weapons do you prefer and what do you think about the advantages or weaknesses of a particular weapon?

Combinations and Strategies: How do you combine your in-game abilities and weapons? Which strategies work best for you?

By sharing your opinions, we can offer each other new ideas and grow stronger as a Quinfall community. I can't wait to hear what you think about this!

Pamirius

Hello! We could have a discussion, but it's unclear to me how weapon changes will be handled. Will it be a quick access? Is it possible to hold a spear and use Spear Skill 1, then immediately switch shield + sword and use Sword-Shield Skill 2? Or maybe after Shield + Sword I can switch to Life Staff as well?
Is it possible to change weapons during combat?

Hello! We could have a discussion, but it's unclear to me how weapon changes will be handled. Will it be a quick access? Is it possible to hold a spear and use Spear Skill 1, then immediately switch shield + sword and use Sword-Shield Skill 2? Or maybe after Shield + Sword I can switch to Life Staff as well?
Is it possible to change weapons during combat?
You will not be able to change weapons during the battle.

If we need to give more information about weapons;

Each weapon has its advantages and disadvantages. So you will experiment with each type of weapon and create your own combinations. For example, no close-range weapon will work against flying creatures. You will need ranged weapon mastery against such enemies. Of course, this diversity will be provided by each weapon's own skill system and your play style. When you use swords and shields, you will have a more tank-like playstyle. When you use a spear, you will play faster and more damage-orientated.

What are the stats of very weapon? It is like full strength to bring out the most damage for one type of weapon, or dual stats will give the most damage of a weapon, such as dex and str?
What is the best combination for each weapon?
Are we be able to apply some specific stones on the weapons that gives extra visual appearances with CC, magic damage, poison effect etc extra features weapons too?

After checking the weapon section in the Quinfall Wiki I wanted to see more weapon variations really^^. Therefore, are you planning to add new weapons like dual swords (a class similar to Lineage 2 gladiator which will be really cool if you bring it), and similar to Lineage 2 Necromancer class, or GW2 engineer class, or Aion mecha class, cannons, pistols, summoners, musket rifles, torch off hand like classes and so on? I am really hyped the game more now. And there will be more sub-classes too in the future? thank you very much.