FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

FanART EVENT Quinfall Fan Art Day Announcement!

MackaBOPOHA

Небольшой экспромт для ожидающих The Quinfall
(Написано было на спор в VK группе The Quinfall в России)

Я сижу за столом, при свете свечи,
И со мною в ночи лишь вино и оружье.
Маслом меч свой пою, чтоб он верно служил.
Мне не спится, гляжу, что твориться снаружи.

Ветер гонит снега, преграждая мой взор.
Там за снежной стеной, есть великое море.
Сталь трясётся, зовёт, страстно просится в бой.
От вина пьян лишь я, ей же хочется крови.

В ножнах спи, брат-клинок мой, терпи до утра,
Лишь пройдёт эта вьюга и путь свой продолжим.
В этой славной земле наступила зима,
И родился здесь Зверь, мы его уничтожим.

Отступила стихия, сошла с небес тьма.
Солнца свет отражается в зеркале шлема.
Что ж, последнюю кружку испью я до дна.
Путь открыт. Это значит - пришло наше время.

Attachments

• Bk3137HvPP5EcVURX9Wa9Iit3r0XbTsM.jpg
    Bk3137HvPP5EcVURX9Wa9Iit3r0XbTsM.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 6
Небольшой экспромт для ожидающих The Quinfall
(Написано было на спор в VK группе The Quinfall в России)

Я сижу за столом, при свете свечи,
И со мною в ночи лишь вино и оружье.
Маслом меч свой пою, чтоб он верно служил.
Мне не спится, гляжу, что твориться снаружи.

Ветер гонит снега, преграждая мой взор.
Там за снежной стеной, есть великое море.
Сталь трясётся, зовёт, страстно просится в бой.
От вина пьян лишь я, ей же хочется крови.

В ножнах спи, брат-клинок мой, терпи до утра,
Лишь пройдёт эта вьюга и путь свой продолжим.
В этой славной земле наступила зима,
И родился здесь Зверь, мы его уничтожим.

Отступила стихия, сошла с небес тьма.
Солнца свет отражается в зеркале шлема.
Что ж, последнюю кружку испью я до дна.
Путь открыт. Это значит - пришло наше время.

A small impromptu for those waiting for The Quinfall (Written on a dispute in the VK group The Quinfall in Russia) I am sitting at the table, by candlelight, And with me in the night there is only wine and weapons. I water my sword with oil so that it serves faithfully. I can’t sleep, I’m looking at what’s going on outside. The wind blows the snow, blocking my vision. There, behind the snow wall, there is a great sea. Steel shakes, calls, passionately asks to fight. Only I am drunk from wine, but she wants blood. Sleep in your sheath, my brother-blade, endure until the morning, Only this blizzard will pass and we will continue our path. Winter has come in this glorious land, And the Beast was born here, we will destroy it. The elements retreated, darkness descended from the heavens. The sun's light is reflected in the helmet mirror. Well, I'll drink the last mug to the bottom. The way is open. This means our time has come.

I translated it for everyone to understand :D

MackaBOPOHA

A small impromptu for those waiting for The Quinfall (Written on a dispute in the VK group The Quinfall in Russia) I am sitting at the table, by candlelight, And with me in the night there is only wine and weapons. I water my sword with oil so that it serves faithfully. I can’t sleep, I’m looking at what’s going on outside. The wind blows the snow, blocking my vision. There, behind the snow wall, there is a great sea. Steel shakes, calls, passionately asks to fight. Only I am drunk from wine, but she wants blood. Sleep in your sheath, my brother-blade, endure until the morning, Only this blizzard will pass and we will continue our path. Winter has come in this glorious land, And the Beast was born here, we will destroy it. The elements retreated, darkness descended from the heavens. The sun's light is reflected in the helmet mirror. Well, I'll drink the last mug to the bottom. The way is open. This means our time has come.

I translated it for everyone to understand :D
Thank you. But there is a problem, when translated into another language, the rhyme in the verses is lost and the meanings are distorted. Therefore, the reader cannot appreciate the original idea.

Is there a possibility to add the visuals we created in FanArts - like Knight armors and dragons, to Quinfall? It would be amazing. The drawings and pictures were made for Quinfall after all, and I personally would like you to use them - it would be a unique and beautiful addition to the content of Quinfall.

For example, in a certain part of the map, the dragon I drew could fly at certain intervals, and if a zeppelin or balloon passes by, it could attack them, like a special event activity?

Or another example, adding a special event activity like Maddleq's worm emerging from the center of the castle he created?

We would be very pleased if you could forward these suggestions to the development team to see if they are feasible. Thank you in advance.

" Integrating Fan-Created Art into Quinfall: A Proposal for Enhancing Game Content with Community Creations "

Is there a possibility to add the visuals we created in FanArts to Quinfall, such as Knight armors and dragons? If Quinfall Team adds them to actual game, it would be amazing.

The drawings and pictures were made for Quinfall after all, and I personally would like Quinfall Developers to use them; because it would be a unique and beautiful addition to the content of Quinfall.

For example, in a certain part of the map, the dragon I drew could fly at certain intervals, and if a zeppelin or balloon passes by, it could attack them, like a special event activity?
Or another example, adding a special event activity like Maddleq's worm emerging from the center of the castle he created?

We would be very pleased if you could forward these suggestions to the development team to see if they are feasible. Thank you in advance.

" Integrating Fan-Created Art into Quinfall: A Proposal for Enhancing Game Content with Community Creations "

Is there a possibility to add the visuals we created in FanArts to Quinfall, such as Knight armors and dragons? If Quinfall Team adds them to actual game, it would be amazing.

The drawings and pictures were made for Quinfall after all, and I personally would like Quinfall Developers to use them; because it would be a unique and beautiful addition to the content of Quinfall.

Hello, Heathcliff. You'll agree that our game is tied to a story text and a universe. While it is imperative to act accordingly, I am following all your content suggestions with interest and forwarding them to the relevant departments. The content approved by our team has already started to be added to the game piece by piece. You'll be able to see what's being added to the game based on player requests in our weekly new content videos or at the 2nd CBT in June. Stay tuned. Thanks for now!