FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

[NA] Taste Of Poison |PVE & Community Focused|

Kermidiu

Type: Open
Total Member List: 1,700+ in total
Primary Location: North America

☝️Purpose
Hello everyone. I am Guild Master Kermidiu, the leader of Taste Of Poison (aka: the "top" guild), and our community has developed and established a secured presence on Elder Scrolls Online [PC NA] and Lost Ark [Mari] and is now seeking to expand to one of the next big upcoming MMOs: The Quinfall.

☝️About Us
As far as games, our community is mostly based around the MMORPG genre, and overall, we promote the values of intellect (knowledge & wisdom), diversity, strength, and guardianship. We also value community, creativity, and collaboration.

☝️What We Seek
People who won't just show up to our guild/base on The Quinfall. We want to find people who are active and are ready and willing to play their part with us in the times to come.

As far as in-game content? When we first get started, I plan on things being more casual. We'll mainly focus on character progression and pve. Then with growing numbers, character development, and activity, we'll start getting more moderate between casual and hardcore. I don't want to impose a hardcore guild on anyone because I am well aware that we all have external lives.

We're not opposed to things like PVP or RP. Just might not find support for them with us.

☝️Why Pick Us??
*️⃣We are very welcoming and by no means discriminate against people's race, sex, LGBTQ+, etc. The only thing we "discriminate" against is acting childish.
*️⃣We don't consider it our job to put up with other people's ignorance or toxicity. If you're a little lost or unsure on something? That's fine. If someone makes a mess that I have to be the one to clean up? Sure. And then I'll clean out that idiot too. I've even told my mods that if someone is being a hassle or more trouble than they're worth, I'll just get rid of them. I value my Mods' well-being more than I value the well-being of adults that act like children! So if you're the kinda person who is looking for a more mature and more mature atmosphere, we just might be the guild for you! (Example: *"Muzzle it please! Thank you!"* See? A mature atmosphere and a mature atmosphere.)
?I know that part might come off as kinda harsh to some people, but that's intentional to weed out the people I don't want anyway.
*️⃣I am the leader and am a pretty iconic person for my brutal honesty, hard work, and my savagery. Under my leadership, the job got done.
*️⃣I personally have ~10+ years of MMORPG leadership experience, starting my way as just an Officer and working my way up to being a Guild Master. So I'm experienced in running the show.
*️⃣We currently have limited support for The Quinfall, including smaller leadership roles such as The Quinfall primary contact and event leaders. So if those might be things you're interested in, but you don't want to run an entire community, feel free to hit me up. If you want to, but you're concerned about your low experience level, that's fine. I would be happy to train you.
*️⃣Our Discord Server is large, organized, and resourceful.

Have a corrosively wonderful day, and I hope to see you in The Quinfall.