FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

It's time to name the price of the game.

GameBross

Hello dear developers of The Quinfall! ?
There was an announcement that the CBT is planned for January 30th and after the CBT, the game will soon be fully released. I think it’s time to announce to all players how much the game will cost. Since many people wait every day for the release of the game and can’t wait, they call their friends along the way to go on a journey together! But everyone is faced with such a problem that everyone is worried about the price and cannot give their exact answer. Many clans will agree with me, because all clans want to recruit a large number of clanmates before the game releases so that they can go together to conquer territory! ⚔️

If anyone agrees with me, I ask you to like this post! ❤️

Glimz

Hello! Our work on this subject is ongoing, and an announcement will be made shortly. On behalf of all players, thank you for your patience and understanding.
we are now about 1 month away from being launched on Steam. Is there a update on the cost of the game?

we are now about 1 month away from being launched on Steam. Is there a update on the cost of the game?
Hello. We do not charge any fee to players who will participate in our game during the CBT process. At the end of the CBT, you will see the price status of Quinfall when the necessary research on our pricing policy is completed. I can tell you that we are working on a price policy that players from all countries will not complain about. Thank you!