FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

I'd like to know more information

chevzor

Recently in the Discord channel one of the developers published a fresh screenshot of their game.
So, I was curious and would like to know more information, perhaps the developers can share something interesting.

5555.jpg
1. On the radar mapa we see the character, and his location is just somewhere in the green steppes, but do not see the city itself where the character is actually located. So on the radar can not see the whole location of the city, as well as on the green mark where the character looks at the radar is not marked characters that are in front of the player.

2. 8dafc55069e85d182b91f10a9a6e6852 (1).png This is a screenshot from another MMO gamе, I will not say its name who knows and so will understand, but does not seem to you that the interface indicator XP.MP and Level just copied from another game? Set a task to edit the current look of the interface of these indicators, people get paid for their work I think they can come up with their own variant.

? - Question marks I put that to ask is it a city or a location of some king that 98% of the characters at the location is a guardian of the city. It's just interesting to know what location the character is in, as it's not quite clear why there is one guard everywhere. You can also replace those guards who stand on guard look in the same direction, which is also not quite clear, it would be logical if they were turned to face each other.

3. At this point we see two blocks of chat with the choice of "All", and we see that the character who is listed in the center wrote something in the general chat, but his message for some reason is visible in the upper block of chat and not in the lower. I would also like to ask. After all, as far as many players with experience know that the upper block of the chat is more for system messages of the game, such as damage, crit, announcement, etc. The lower part of the block for player messages.

4. Not quite clear how to navigate, did not see the central icon to be able to determine the location. I drew in red color the central icon.

5. We see that the NPC guardian that something to himself says, but his text is not displayed in the chat window in the left corner, we see only there is a message from the player himself about what was written in paragraph 3. The developer in advance simply hid the system message from the NPC and they are simply not visible, or it is not yet configured?

I haven’t yet fully figured out the right sign where it says, as I understand it, Content Mem or Men, but apparently this is something like a book guide where you can see classes, quests, castles, etc. But I’m not sure if this is true, since it’s difficult to make out the text.

Hello. Your suggestions have been forwarded to the necessary units and actions have been taken, just like the notifications from many players. You will be able to see the change in the video that will be released soon. Thank you very much.