FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

feedback after watching the video 1[complementary point]

Luz

Before I say it,
I think the negative perception of Quinfall has changed a lot due to this video.
I support the developers who are working hard.

---------------------------------feedback after watching the video--------------------------
1. UI
The UI felt so outdated.
I understand because it's in its infancy.
However, UI seems to need improvement like games these days.

2. Field Monster Graphic and AI
This game is a non-targeting game.
Maybe there's something I want to say right now because it's part of what I showed you the video in Quinfall.
Since it is a non-targeting game in the field, the fun factor can be increased only when there are monsters that are caught while controlling.
One game, for example, TERA .

The attack patterns of monsters look like scarecrows. The graphics also feel like clay is now coming and going.
I think it will be cooler and more fun for the monster attack patterns to come out big.
I felt a lot of monsters dying doing nothing.

In the non-targeting game, I think the taste of catching the boss is the most important than ordinary monsters in dungeon. If there are various boss patterns and various devices, I think the fun will increase even more. In the case of dungeon content, I think the boss is important in the non-targeting game.
For example, you need to have each role, and I think you need a bunch of fun devices, such as seeing the boss's skills and using an evader or changing buff debuff to the skill the boss uses.

-------------------------------------------------

I'm giving you the first feedback. I'll give you the second feedback continuously.
I haven't done it myself, so more detailed feedback is difficult.

Hello. Quinfall is a game in development and our work continues at a fast pace. During this process, many of the things you see in the video will be subject to further improvements. I have forwarded your suggestions to the authorized units. Thank you for your interest. Stay tuned!