FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

EVENT Developments Discussion #1

Diavoir

An open beta test of the game will be released soon, and it will be possible to talk about a lot about the gameplay, mechanics, world, NPCs, mobs. But it will still be the baht version

durty

Will it go out into the media with empty headlines, like global companies with multi-billion dollar budgets?
There is No gaming companies that are working with a "Multi-Billion dollar budget". Literally none.

This has the exact echo's of resemblance of "The Day Before" - - Look at their instagram - 1 post?
All current Public eye is claiming the game is a scam, do they not see this as an issue?
Not just the video, look at reddit, look at the comments on all media, y'all have to be smoking copium to not see all the mass amounts of BAD PR before the game even drops??
The same genshin was developed in 2 years, but updates continue to be released regularly.
What you're speaking on is regular patching, Genshin was complete on release and still continues to hold a large population due to his aggressive and predatory micro-transaction, which I might add is getting outlawed in China. (gacha games) Regular patching is far beyond and far different from Early development. If you've been living under a rock, please review the fiasco that was "The Day Before".
The community has very little information about the game.
Exactly why the Developer should address the extreme amount of Bad PR in the gaming media. Exactly why positing a Q&A with very little and confusing sentence structure does not help their case. What you're saying is "Oh the beta comes out soon lets wait and see" - Try to shift your perspective a bit and see if you see a TREND happening in the gaming market instead of this strange copium aggressive response.
I'm very aware of the original developers first title and years of development he put into the previous game.

Diavoir

There is No gaming companies that are working with a "Multi-Billion dollar budget". Literally none.

This has the exact echo's of resemblance of "The Day Before" - - Look at their instagram - 1 post?
All current Public eye is claiming the game is a scam, do they not see this as an issue?
Not just the video, look at reddit, look at the comments on all media, y'all have to be smoking copium to not see all the mass amounts of BAD PR before the game even drops??

What you're speaking on is regular patching, Genshin was complete on release and still continues to hold a large population due to his aggressive and predatory micro-transaction, which I might add is getting outlawed in China. (gacha games) Regular patching is far beyond and far different from Early development. If you've been living under a rock, please review the fiasco that was "The Day Before".

Exactly why the Developer should address the extreme amount of Bad PR in the gaming media. Exactly why positing a Q&A with very little and confusing sentence structure does not help their case. What you're saying is "Oh the beta comes out soon lets wait and see" - Try to shift your perspective a bit and see if you see a TREND happening in the gaming market instead of this strange copium aggressive response.
I'm very aware of the original developers first title and years of development he put into the previous game.
Well, the question is, what is the deception of the community? Everyone is now skeptical about any game due to the trend of imperfections. But in the current situation, what exactly is the deception? This company collected money from gamers to create their content? Do you have any pre-order games? Actually, even if a paid beta version of the game comes out and it is not playable, it will still not be the final product, and people will buy access to the game and be able to play, and from a logical point of view there is no deception here. The dumbest thing a community can do is raise expectations, but this is not the case. Players just hope for results. If investors are deceived, then this will be legal proceedings, beyond the capabilities of ordinary gamers who have not been involved in investments. Even now the community of the official forum and discord is no more than 3000 people.

Diavoir

I liked your post on the forum, where you wrote about animations and the weight of objects from the point of view of a professional 3D designer. You describe quite well what shortcomings you saw, as well as what could be implemented. In particular, this tab is also created for discussion and wishes about the system. Actually, here on the forum and discord, people are just writing their points of view on the mechanics of an MMO RPG, and are not engaged in the promotion of a game that has not yet been released. I understand your skepticism and it is correct, it just doesn’t carry weight at the moment due to the lack of PR for the game, as well as the lack of different types of information on it.

yalcin

Oyun deneyimini etkileyecek beğenmediğim olaylar ;
1.) Karakterlerin boştayken duruşları çok kötü
2.) Sword & Shield dışındaki karakterlerin skilleri kötü veya çok kötü , Mage sınıfı en kötü kategorisinde neredeyse mage ile alakalı hiçbir skill’i beğenmedim büyük ihtimal oyunu izleyen kitelelerinde en beğenmediği olay bu olmuştur çünkü ciddi manada kötü skill efekleri ve zamanlamaları var , peşine priestin tüm ekranı boğan efektleri var , biraz daha yumuşatılabilir priest efektleri ESO güzeldi bu konuda. Peşinede Bow ve Crossbow’un hantallığı geliyor , bu haldeyken kimsenin bu sınıfı seçeceğini düşünmüyorum bu kadar ağır bir ok kullanıcısı olamaz.
3.) Karakter UI hakkında gereksiz bir nickname arkalarında gölge oluşturulmuş ,mana göstergesi gereksiz olmuş . oyuncuya veya yaratığa yaklaşmadan önce bile karşı tarafın HP barını gösteriyor olması gereksiz bir ekran kalabalığı ve çirkin bir görsel oluşturuyor , bu konuda biraz New World’e bakılabilir bu konuda çok iyiler ,temiz bir ekran ve UI deneyimi sunuyorlar.

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpeg
    IMG_0022.jpeg
    682.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0023.jpeg
    IMG_0023.jpeg
    529.7 KB · Views: 5
Greetings,

1. We continue to shoot videos about our content. Every week we bring a new content to our players through video. There will definitely be a video about PVP in the coming period. Since there will be no NDA during the closed beta process to be held in June, I think you can access all the information you are curious about the game through social media even if you cannot participate in the closed beta. Stay tuned for now.

2. I continue to forward your suggestions to the relevant departments, thank you for your interest. I can give you a hint that a change in some skill effects and animations among the complaints I see frequently has been added to our roadmap. Our dev team continues to work with sensitivity to our players' requests.

Stay tuned. Thanks for now!