FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

closed beta

diamonddawgz

I started recently seeing traction for this game. I keep seeing about a closed beta. I was wondering if there was a sign up for it? Do you just need to register? Is it purchasable on the 30th for closed beta access? Just looking for more information.

Thanks

Diavoir

I started recently seeing traction for this game. I keep seeing about a closed beta. I was wondering if there was a sign up for it? Do you just need to register? Is it purchasable on the 30th for closed beta access? Just looking for more information.

Thanks
On the previous website of the game, you could register as a tester, but it seems to have stopped being available six months ago. I registered, but the invite didn't come, I hope they stretch it out until the 30th, I'd like to get into the closed beta

Glimz

I have had an account for a long time. I thought i seen in a video where they send out Keys. these people will test for free, but if you want to partake i thought they said you can buy the game on Jan 30th.. i could be wrong on this point. I have not received an email yet. crossing fingers.

1. CBT applications have been finalized and players with a positive result can log in to the game as of today. For the 2nd CBT, we will open applications soon. Stay tuned on our website and discord channel. Thank you.

Moneyshine

I dont think anyone i know of who registered for test on the old website got in - i think it was exclusive to turkey players, had like 20 members of my group register for the test and no one got in - which was disappointing

I dont think anyone i know of who registered for test on the old website got in - i think it was exclusive to turkey players, had like 20 members of my group register for the test and no one got in - which was disappointing
Hello. 1. The players we have granted access to for our CBT process have been selected without discrimination of any nationality. Thank you!

Moneyshine

nothing to do with discrimination dude - just that we have a testing community of almost 290 players , most from Australia and NZ (some in asia) though and we did a survey on January playtests , and no one mentioned quinfall. Even on the february survey so far no mention, and some of these members are hardcore testers for many games. And this community has been running almost 25 years now. Because your application process was extremely detailed for this day and age testing. So it must have been region specific testers. We never mention NDA specific details, first impressions etc.. we just record what people are playing, so we have an idea what games are in Pre-Alpha - Alpha, Beta etc.. and their progression.