FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

Alliance

GameBross

Hello dear developers!
I want to suggest the maximum number of clans in one Alliance was up to 10 clans.

I also have a couple of questions about Alliances:
1. Will there be foreign policy between Alliances? Or every Alliance for itself.
2. If there is a foreign policy between the Alliances, will it be possible to conclude alliances and truces during the battle of clans and the capture of castles?
3. Is it possible to form an Alliance with clans during the capture of castles?
4. Is it possible to capture a castle with the Alliance and which clan from the Alliance will get it?

Pedro

I think 10 is too big, probably 3-5 would be more balanced. If you think about the longevity of the game and all the game contents, you don't want all the power hitters in one alliance, or all the raiders in one alliance. It may sound logical, but that would force new players and even older players that are part of smaller tight knit groups, to join the big guilds to be part of those alliances, giving little to no chance to medium and small sized guilds to recruit and meeting new players.

Hello! I can say that, in general structure, there is an alliance system in place, while we aim to leave the external politics system to the preferences and interactions of clans and players. More detailed information about alliances and external politics will be published on Quinfall's wiki page in the coming period. Stay tuned!