FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

account

Crotkii

hello, about 4 months ago I created an account and then applied for a beta test, but when I recently wanted to log in to my account, I couldn't, it just wasn't there, please explain what happened and how do I get to the beta test now

Hello, you have created a record in the initial and pre-registration system of our website. Don't worry, your test records are stored securely. When you register again with the e-mail you pre-registered on our site, you will receive the title of Quinfall Stalker. This is only valid on the Quinfall main site. Thank you for your understanding and interest.

Viconte

Hello everybody.
I have a problem. I'm trying to Register on the official site, and i can't get past the first page of user agreement. After i get a pop-up with a reminder that the info i send are not secure (all i did was ticking that i read and agree everything) the page get me again to the first step.. Can someone confirm that the registration's are currently blocked?
I really wanna test the game and maybe be part of the beta tester's.
Wish you all good.

Glimz

Hello Team,

I want to thank Quinfall for the first post on the 18th. I have now registered on the new site and have entered the verification code from email. When I go to log in the site says user not found. Not sure if it is a site or if I have done something wrong.

Maga

Hello, I registered on your site half a year ago, but now I don't let you into my account, I had to register again. What will happen now?

Hello, I registered on your site half a year ago, but now I don't let you into my account, I had to register again. What will happen now?
Hello, the registration you created previously was realized as CBT Pre-Registration. Quinfall, lucky users for the 1st CBT were selected through these registrations. With the latest version update of our site, you can create a registration with your previously registered e-mail address. As I mentioned above, users who register with the same e-mail address will receive the title Quinfall Stalker. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hello Team,

I want to thank Quinfall for the first post on the 18th. I have now registered on the new site and have entered the verification code from email. When I go to log in the site says user not found. Not sure if it is a site or if I have done something wrong.
Hello, can you send us the email address you registered with via private message so that we can check the information? Thank you for your understanding.

I would like to remind you that if you have registered for the old version, you need to register again as I mentioned above.