FORUMS Learn what you don't know in the community form,
share what you know.

3 New Classes Suggestion.

Zuro

Hello Quinfall community!
I'm writing to you with a small suggestion to add 3 new character classes. I think the current classes look great, are very well thought out, and I'm looking forward to playing them. However, I would like to suggest 3 new character classes to introduce more variety for players who may want something completely different. After reading, let me know what you think about this idea in the comments please. ?

1. Scythe
The scythe as a weapon could have a greater impact on PVE by having area attacks that deal physical damage.
Kind of like a mage with physical damage :D
Quinfall Scythe.jpg

2. DualSword
Dual Sword is one of the most beloved classes by the gaming community. Typically characterized as a high-damage class that fights on the front lines to get as much damage to the enemy as possible in a short time.
I was telling my friends about Quinfall and when I asked about the classes, many of them said that Dual Sword would be a great idea.
Quinfall DualSwords.jpg

3.TankShield
A sword and shield class is a great idea for players who want to attack and take damage at the same time, but what about the type of players who want to support their teammates by taking all the damage from their enemies and be almost immortal?
Tank Shield is a class that could be perfect for this type of player. The Tank Shield could take aggro on challenging opponents with skills and taking damage that other classes could only dream of.
Quinfall TankShield.jpg

That's all for my suggestions to classes. Please let me know what you think about this idea and I hope you liked the post. ?
!!!By the way, the photos come from another website, I didn't take them myself, I chose them randomly to make them more visible!!!

Hello. At this stage of the game, there will be no other classes other than the classes you can see on the wiki page. Your suggestion for the upcoming process has been forwarded to the relevant units. Thank you very much.

Zuro

Hello. At this stage of the game, there will be no other classes other than the classes you can see on the wiki page. Your suggestion for the upcoming process has been forwarded to the relevant units. Thank you very much.
I know that adding new classes at this point right now could confuse the plans but i hope that similar classes will appear in the near future. Thank you for your answer btw <3